Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (89 Views)

Phone line not working

hi my phone is not working.  If I try to dial out I have no dailing tone and just a lot of white noise on the line. If I receive a call the phone rings but if I answer it all I get is static 

please help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (55 Views)

Re: Phone line not working

Hi pede,

Welcome to the community.

I have tested your line and I'm not finding any issues at the moment so before I arrange for a technician I'd just like to confirm whether you've tried another handset in the Virgin Media socket?

Hope to hear from you soon 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (47 Views)

Hi Rose

yes have tried another phone in the socket and it is the same.  When I try ringing my home number using my mobile, on the mobile it just carries on ringing when I pick up the house phone to answer, and on the house phone all I get is static

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (37 Views)

Hi pede

Thanks for the response, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos