Menu
Hjsalmon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone line not working

Hi I have been trying to get through to Virgin media over my home phone for three hours now, keep getting put on hold and then get cut off. I phoned yesterday as my home phone not working and an engineer was booked for Tuesday ( today) between 4 -7pm, no one came, it's now saying it's been booked for Tuesday the 20th which is next Tuesday. No one told me it was next week, I have waited in today and wasted my time. Someone please contact me, this is disgusting service and have probably spent a fortune trying to ring you from a mobile phone. Someone please contact me, I need my home phone, I pay for this service so do your job! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working

Hi Hjsalmon

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that the appointment has been organised for next Tuesday, I'm really sorry for the mistake from our part with that appointment, if you had meant for it to be booked yesterday.

I've checked our appointment availability in your area and this is the soonest possible appointment we have available at the moment, so if you're not available it's not a problem, just let me know and we'll look for a date moving forward.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos