Menu
Merlegoff
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line not working

Suddenly phone line has stopped working tried another phone no dial tone. Any ideas.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working

Hi there Merlegoff, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working. Thank you for letting me know that you've already tried another phone as this does help with the diagnostics. 

I've done some testing from this end, and can see no reason why your line should not be working at the moment, there's no evidence of any local issues, and the line tests fine with no abnormalities being reported. 

If you're still experiencing a loss of phone service, then I think it best to arrange someone to call out and investigate further for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to set the wheels in motion. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a blue envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working

Hi there Merlegoff, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to read the private message I sent yesterday with the offer of a technician. 

If this is something you'd like for me to arrange, please let me know. 

Many thanks. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos