Menu
nicnorth
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone line not working [2 weeks and counting]

My landline is dead... it has no dial tone and is not receiving incoming calls / outgoing calls. This problem has been ongoing for the past 2 weeks since I returned from holiday.

Any handset I connect to the phone line has this message displayed on the screen:

"Please check phone line".

I have checked the service status and performed the online check and neither show that there is a problem. I have also completed all of the obvious checks in my home.

I have tried to book an engineer online - however this doesn't seem to be working either.

Can someone please help!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working [2 weeks and counting]

Hi there Nicnorth, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line has not been working for quite a while now. 

I've tried to locate your account using your forum credentials in order to run some testing, but have been unable to so so. I'll send you a private message asking for some details in order to run some testing. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos