Menu
P3nNy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line isn't working

My phone line stopped working on New Year's Eve and is still completely dead.  I did the equipment test and that seems to be in order.  Any ideas?  There seem to be a few people with this problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line isn't working

Hi P3nNy

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to hear about your phone line not working and I'll be doing what I can to help to get this resolvedMan Happy

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we're detecting some issues and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
P3nNy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The Engineer that you booked in to call tonight between 4 and 7 pm has not turned up and has not contacted me.  Disappointing.  I've made another appointment, but I am annoyed that no-one has turned up tonight.  Any ideas why this has happened?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi P3nNy,

Thank you for getting back in touch about the engineer not showing up. I'm terribly sorry that this has happened. There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding this. 

I have more information for you, so will be sending you a private message. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos