Menu
Ferg7678
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line is dead

Can someone help? Our phone line is dead and we have tried using a different headset which had the same result, external wiring looks OK although that is only an untrained visual opinion. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line is dead

Hello Ferg7678, 

Welcome to the forums, and may I say that  I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is causing you some troubles at the moment, and I'd really like to help you out. 

I've done some testing from this end, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing an issue with the phone line, there are no local issues, and the line itself doesn't seem to be experiencing any issues. 

As you've confirmed that you've already tried another phone on the line, then the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving with this. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line is dead

Hi there Ferg7678, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to read the private message I sent to you on Monday, as I've had no reply. 

Since my original post, the forums have gone through a little make over, so the red envelope icon has now moved and changed to a blue colour. You can find the envelope now on the top right hand side of this page, near your profile photo. 

Should you wish for me to book an appointment for a technician visit, please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos