Menu
Critchley1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line installation

I signed up for telephone within my package. My TV and broadband were installed on the 30th Jan. At that point virgin couldn't install the phone but said they would comeback 3rd March. Now on 6th and no phone and no explanation as to why not???
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line installation

For something like this you would be best giving Virgin Media a call.  Although members of staff do visit this public forum you are likely to be waiting for a week or longer for them to respond.

It would also be worth logging into your online account and see if it shows any open orders on your account.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line installation

Hi Crichley1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see that there are capacity issues in your local area at the moment which means that we're not able to install your phone line at the moment. 

This issue has been staged to our capacity planning team and as soon as there's an update available, a member of the team will be in touch to discuss. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused, we're looking forward to getting this issue resolved. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos