Menu
Bush78uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line fault

Phone line not working. No dial tone. Can't make or receive calls. Tested phones, connections also tried test socket. Nothing. Tried to chat with online help but they are "busy"   Obviously can't call virgin for help with phone line fault as phone doesn't work. Any advise. Virgin rep reply gratefully appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line fault

HI Bush78uk

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've located your account to run some tests and we're detecting some problems, as a result I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line fault

Hi Bush78uk

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me to let me know about the appointment you've arranged. 

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos