Menu
SarahLouise82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line fault

I've had all my equipment installed and set up for a few weeks now, but my phone line still doesn't work. I've tried the online test and it came back as 'No fault found' yet I can't use my house phone, I've tried all the cables and even bought a new phone, yet nothing!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line fault

Hi SarahLouise82,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your phone service. Thank you for letting us know that you've tried a different handset, as that allows us to move straight on to booking an engineer to fix the problem for you.

I've been able to run testing on your line and I'm not seeing any area outages reported, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details so we can get an appointment scheduled for you. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line fault

Hi SarahLouise82,

I'm not showing a PM sent to you concerning a cancellation for Saturday's appointment. Do you mean an SMS?

I've resent the PM confirming your appointment--please note the date this was booked for.

Please check the envelop icon at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos