Menu
Harlequin46
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line fault

Hi,

We have just recently become a Virgin Media customer and had the engineer come out and set everything up on 07/03/2017.

While trying to set up the phone line he said that the there was damage to the phone line outside. We asked if we needed to do anything but he said no that he would book the work to be done and we should have the phone lines sorted within a week.

It's now been 2 weeks and we are still waiting for the phone lines to be sorted. All we get on the phone is that there is a "cord line error", we cannot make or receive any calls.

We know that our telephone is not the problem as it was working perfectly right up to the point the Virgin engineer came out to set us up, as my girlfriend phoned me on it to tell me the engineer had arrived and he himself also told us it was a damaged line outside.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is not the start we expected as a new customer of Virgin media.

Regards,

Scott

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line fault

Hi Scott

My apologies you have been having this issue with your landline and many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about this on the community. A warm welcome to the forums.

It looks like we need to send another engineer to you to resolve this for you.

In order for us to look into this further for you I'm going to send you a PM that you can find in the envelope on the top right where we can confirm details with you.

If you could pop back to me on this, that would be great!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line fault

Hey Scott

I've just popped back to you with full details of the support I've been able to offer here for you and the appointment we have booked for you to resolve your phone issue with us.

Please keep us posted on how this goes and pop back to us on the forums any time you need us Smiley Happy

Take care

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos