Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (127 Views)

Phone line down again!!

The phone line keeps going down, 4th time in 3 weeks. I have never had this with other suppliers & wouldn't be so annoyed if Virgin would allow customers to call free from another mobile number not on Virgin mobile. The website is also not reliable,the first time the landline went down, I tried to book an engineer and it would not let me do it.The next thing I know I have received a missed visit card from Virgin saying they had called to repair the fault.

How is it possible ti book an engineer and not even know it?  He fixed it from outside. Next time I went in via different route i.e. not by testing the line. Instead I logged into my account and booked and engineer that way.The engineer repaired the fault without any need for a home visit. Then the line went again so I booked and engineer but then it came back on so I cancelled the engineer visit and now its gone again. Fix it for good this time Virgin or I am gone!

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5 (106 Views)

Re: Phone line down again!!

May I suggest we all leave and go to another supplier.

HackedoffMe wrote:

The phone line keeps going down, 4th time in 3 weeks. I have never had this with other suppliers & wouldn't be so annoyed if Virgin would allow customers to call free from another mobile number not on Virgin mobile. The website is also not reliable,the first time the landline went down, I tried to book an engineer and it would not let me do it.The next thing I know I have received a missed visit card from Virgin saying they had called to repair the fault.

How is it possible ti book an engineer and not even know it?  He fixed it from outside. Next time I went in via different route i.e. not by testing the line. Instead I logged into my account and booked and engineer that way.The engineer repaired the fault without any need for a home visit. Then the line went again so I booked and engineer but then it came back on so I cancelled the engineer visit and now its gone again. Fix it for good this time Virgin or I am gone!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5 (61 Views)

HI HackedoffMe

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and I can see that a senior engineer is scheduled to come and take a closer look at this later on this week, which is good news.

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5 (48 Views)

I am totally sick to death of this landline going down.... I don't use a mobile so have no access to phone or emergency calls............What am I suppose to do?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5 (32 Views)

Hi jooli, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with the Landline Smiley Sad 

I have just responded to your other thread here: How do I get any answers from Virgin media.

We are a Community Forum and whilst we try and answer your posts asap, sometimes there is a delay. As you posted after 4pm on Saturday, we've picked this up at the earliest possible time. 

Going forward, please make sure you are only posting on one thread about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick to that one so all the information can be kept in the same place Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos