Menu
Sarahjd1990
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead

My landline is dead , I cannot dial or receive calls and I have tried another phone but no luck . I have checked the online status but it says no known issues , this seems to happen a lot lately and I am getting really annoyed as I don't have anyway of contacting them other than my landline .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

Hello Sarahjd1990,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're without a landline at the moment.

I'm just going to need you to send me a private message with the address, telephone number and the full name on the account so I can get this looked into.

You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and pressing 'Send me a message'.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

Hello Sarahjd1990,

Thanks for getting back to me with your details.

I have been able to locate your account and I can confirm your line is being affected by a fault in the area.

You will be able to find any updates and estimated fix times on our service status checker here.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos