Menu
mrf
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead

Hello, our phone line has suddenly stopped working as of yesterday. The equipment has not been changed or moved and is still plugged into the socjet. The handset shows 'NO LINE' on the display.

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone line dead

Hi mrf,

Thanks for getting back to me to let me know.

Okay so what I would like to do next is to arrange for a technician to visit your property so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello mrf,

Thanks for posting in the community Smiley Happy

I have tested your line and it's showing blocked so before I arrange for a technician to visit your property can I just confirm whether you have replaced/tested your handset to eliminate any equipment fault?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mrf
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks rise. Yes the phone works fine when plugged into a separate BT line that we have.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi mrf,

Thanks for getting back to me to let me know.

Okay so what I would like to do next is to arrange for a technician to visit your property so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon 

Rose
Forum Team