Menu
Markh73
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead

I gave VM my 30 day cancellation notice the other day due to a number of reasons. Since then my phone line has been dead and broadband constantly going on and off. I can't do the online test as that page is down & I don't fancy calling the 0345 number in my mobile. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Scotscoder
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

Hi Markh73,

Regarding your phone line receiving no tone, this means there is not an active line coming into the house. I would suggest to contact Virgin Media back to confirm what steps they have done from your previous request of the cancellation. 

If you do not want to contact them via mobile. Give them a try by using the web chat service by clicking here. 

Kieran

-----
iOS and Android developer. Often known as the whiz of Excel in my working office.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

Hello Markh73,

Sorry to hear this has happened regarding your telephone line and broadband but I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and raised the issue regarding your telephone line which should be corrected within the next 48 hours, please let me know if you're still experiencing a loss after this time and I will chase this up for you.

Regarding your broadband I can see there are signal issues causing this so I would like to send one of our team to check this for you, if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further details.

Kind regards

Rose

Virgin Media Forum Team

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos