Menu
Keithdib666
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead, so I obviously cannot call 150 to report like site says

My phone line is completely dead, all I can find on website is info to call 150 obviously I cannot 

0 Kudos
gooding5
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead, so I obviously cannot call 150 to report like site says

Found this :

Can I check for faults and book an engineer if needed?

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE...

Hope it helps

I work in the VM Swansea Faults Center .All comments are my own.
I do NOT speak for VM.
0 Kudos
Pollybear
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mine is dead too - BS37 - I ran the test and it says no obvious fault and to ring 150.  That would be a good trick!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Keithdib666, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working work at the moment, I do understand how inconvenient this must be for you. 

I've run some testing on your line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this issue at the moment, so I'd now have to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone on the line, or by trying your phone on a known working line. 

Once you've been able to eliminate the phone the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further for you. I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Hi Pollybear, 

I'm also sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment. I've done some checks and can see that we have just become aware of a local fault, which we will shortly be assigning to a network technician in order to get this resolved. 

As this is has only just been raised, we'd give an estimated fix time of 13:15, which is subject to change once the technician has been able to assess the problem. Shortly a notice will be going up on our Service Status page, which you check out by going to http://virg.co/service

Apologies to you both once again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Keithdib666
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replied to PM but had no reply to arrange an engineer visit 

0 Kudos