Menu
Josiebird
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead, line engaged

Help! My phone Line is dead. When someone tries to ring me, it's engaged. Tried the trouble shooting but it just stops at 99%
I've replaced my phone and it's still the same and I've made sure that all connections are right.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead, line engaged

it can take VM about 7 days currently to reply so you might be best calling this one in and getting them to book an engineer if you have confirmed its not the phone.
0 Kudos
Josiebird
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any chance someone can call me please because I'm not paying for a phone call that should be free but I can't use my phone. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josiebird

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos