Menu
brucep
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead how to contact.

The phone line is dead, so how do you contact Virgin media to report the problem can't find an email address.
Checked the status cheacker an stop's at 99 percent.

Many thanks,
Bruce.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead how to contact.

Hi Bruce,

I'm afraid VM don't use email for customer support.  You could try web-chat, but that's usually a long wait, or you could see if a member of the Forum Team spot this and contact you, but that can be a long wait too.

If you have access to another phone your best bet is to contact the UK based Retentions Team tomorrow morning.  They are much better than the offshore call centres and can deal with much more than just retentions.  150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 on any other phone and follow the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
djfairweather
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What a good idea.  I have been on my mobile for a total of 94 minutes over the last 3 days trying to get my landline restored using 0345 454 1111 then reporting a fault. I have had no success.  I have been promised an engineer 3 times and stayed in to receive them.  No luck!  Such a waste of time.  Calling the retention team seems like a good idea, although I am sceptical about whether I will get any better service from them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for posting brucep,

I've responded to your separate thread to discuss this further.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos