Menu
Rayray78
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line cut virgin won't send out correct team

I reported to virgin my phone was dead and broadband down and they bookes and engineer for next week. After inspecting I found the cable was cut by he old lady by accident next door. I called virgin to tell them and make sure the right team is dispacted to pull a new cable out. Instead they have to send an engineer that the cable is indeed cut and then send a 2 man team to pull a new cable !! How does that make sense? I offered to post a picture to get things moving as I work from home and need internet. How can I get them to call the right department to pull a new cable through?

The cable that was cut was fully exposed and draped on the lawn in the other side's hydrangea patch without ducting so I'm not happy that was done during initial installation as well. Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cut virgin won't send out correct team

How do you know it can't be repaired?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

let the tech sort it as i am sure he will - if you demand a repull it could take weeks to get someone out looking at other posts on here

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rayray78,

Really sorry to hear about the bother experienced.

I can see the arranged appointment on our system.

The engineer will be able to assess the work required and work from there.

I can also see that an agent has also emailed the area field manager in advance to advise that the cable was damaged.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos