Menu
lemmings
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone line cut off 3 weeks early - thanks.

I decided to give 30 days notice of intending to leave Virgin, then a call week later from the 'Loyalty team' got a deal for broadband only and accepted. The phone landline was to go, expiry was 23rd Jan 2017, I tried to use the phone this morning and it is dead, service check online states I have only broadband. Grrr. Worse I have not received the Email from their Loyalty team confirming the deal.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cut off 3 weeks early - thanks.

Hi there lemmings,

Really sorry to hear this. Smiley Sad

I'd recommend giving the team a call to discuss this further if you have alternative means of calling in, mobile, etc., on 0345 454 1111.

Many thanks,

Nat_J 

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
lemmings
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tried their number on a mobile but got "number not recognised".

Tried online chat got "All of our agents are currently busy. Please try again later." time and time again, permanent.

0 Kudos
lemmings
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Okay I managed to get through on the number using a different mobile provider, got to the robot. Asked to type in my phone number, then robot gave options only for broadband. As it is now obvious the line has been disconnected hence Mrs Robot doesn't 'see' any phone line existing, end of speaking to robot.

I have already logged a call via email, but auto reply asks that I call them, round and round you go.......

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI lemmings

I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you've experienced with your phone line recently.

I've located your account to take a look at this from our end and can see the phone line has been disconnected, I'm so sorry if this wasn't supposed to happen so soon.

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos