Menu
Bhafcdavo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line cord error

Recently noticed our virgin landline is not allowing outbound calls. And I have tried ringing the number using my mobile. It doesn't connect. The message on the phone says line cord error. I've checked the wire and connection box all appears ok. I've unplugged and retried and also used another phone in the junction box. Dead line !! This has only started in the last two days. Any ideas ??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cord error

Hi Bhafcdavo

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've located your account to take a closer look and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cord error

Thanks for confirming the appointment Paul

We'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos