Menu
TheHandler
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone line capacity in my area?

I signed up for a Virgin bundle 18 months ago, only to be told at the last minute that there was no capacity for a phone line in the cabinet near us and no timescale for getting a phoneline.  I cancelled the order at that time, but would like to try again.  Is there any definitive way of finding out if there is capacity now or not, BEFORE I sign up? I don't want the same thing to happen again!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line capacity in my area?

Hi TheHandler

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you experienced when trying to sign up for the service previously.

I'll be able to check with our teams as to whether it's possible for you to have a phone line from us, in order for me to do so would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos