Menu
LTPang
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line can't receive calls

I changed over to Virgin about a month ago but our phone line is still not working. I can make calls but can't receive calls. I have called virgin many times and each time I am told that it will be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. I called again today but they said that they cannot confirm a time frame and will be sorted "as soon as they can". It's been a month since I moved over to Virgin but this service is appalling. Has anyone experienced this and how long will it actually take before our line is ready to receive calls? This was definitely not what I signed up for when I moved to Virgin. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line can't receive calls

Hi there LTPang,

Many thanks for your post and very sorry for the fault experienced.

I've located your account and can see that the team have staged this over to the relevant area of business to resolve this for you.

There seems to be an issue with the telephone number and they are working to get this sorted for you ASAP.

Normally, there is a 3-5 working day wait in regards to receiving a response regarding this.

You should, therefore, receive a call in the early part of next week. Please get back to me if you do not receive contact.

Thanks again,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
LTPang
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Another week has gone by and still no phone line. Starting to really get frustrated! Who can I escalate this to in order for them to take action on this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LTPang

I'm very sorry to learn about the continued issues you're experiencing with your phone line, I've not been able to locate your account to see what's been happening with this lately though unfortunately.

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos