Menu
Zeeshan1
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Phone lane

Hi my house phone lane is not working. Can't hear income calls/outgoing calls. Could you help me please.
Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone lane

Hi Zeeshan1,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I will arrange for an engineer to call round for you.  I have double checked and your Broadband modem isn't the kind to plug in your handset into, I've learned something new with the hub3 so thanks for the tip @-toni- Smiley Happy

I will pop all the details in a private message, look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Skullfist
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Silly question - whereabouts are you?  I'm starting to think there's a pattern to this problem....  

There are way too many threads with the same issue.

Zeeshan1 wrote:
Hi my house phone lane is not working. Can't hear income calls/outgoing calls. Could you help me please.
Thanks

0 Kudos
Zeeshan1
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I live in south London Morden.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zeeshan1,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear your Landline isn't working right now.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out a line status check remotely and all is looking fine from here.  How are things looking today?  If your Landline is still not working, if you can let me know if you have tested another handset, or tested your handset in a different working line that would be super.

If the handset is rule in or out as being the issue then I can help further.

Keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Zeeshan1
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for teaching out to me to help me.

I've literally tried everything but nothing seems to be working. Plugged in and out from socket as well.

Calls comes in but when I answer it I can't hear them nor caller can hear me, I tried call from my mobile phone and it's same thing happened, even when I'm trying to make a call it goes dead with not sound.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

ok - silly or not so silly question - what are you plugging the phone in to - if you have the hub3 there are 2 phone sockets on the back face - you will not be the first to plug your land line into one of those - they do not work - you need to plug into the VM phone socket on the wall [or wherever] 

Tony
0 Kudos
Zeeshan1
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It was all working prefect, it's been few days since it's gone dead and we didn't do anything. So I just unplugged and plunged it back I thought it may help but it didn't.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Zeeshan1,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I will arrange for an engineer to call round for you.  I have double checked and your Broadband modem isn't the kind to plug in your handset into, I've learned something new with the hub3 so thanks for the tip @-toni- Smiley Happy

I will pop all the details in a private message, look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Zeeshan1
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos