Menu
Aprilspring9
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone has never worked ...

I need ongoing support with my phone that has never worked since I joined the company in 2012!

An engineer has been, says he knows what the problem is and it worked that day and never again.

I have bought a new phone.

There's often no dial tone, there are crackling noises and I cannot hear what the other party is saying.

How do I get help and continued support.  I cannot afford to call the recommended number from my mobile.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone has never worked ...

Hi Aprilspring9

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this for you and we're not detecting any errors with the line. Have you been able to test your handset by trying an alternate one on your line or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you and getting these issues resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Aprilspring9
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig

The first few times I reported then complained someone from India who kept checking the line, said it was fine.

As the problem persisted, I insisted it was still not working.  An engineer was booked, he worked a long time, found the problem and said he fixed in.  Indeed - the it worked that day.  It has never worked again.  I work a lot and don't often have time to take the lengthy time required to keep contacting the company for help.                                                                                                   Mm.  long time, found  a long time, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aprilspring9

Thanks for the response, if we're able to rule out your handset as a potential cause of the problem we'd be looking to send an engineer to take a closer look. 

Without testing your handset we run the risk of there being a charge for the call out, if the issue is found to be with your equipment and that's the last thing we want. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Aprilspring9
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Remember I said the phone was changed. It's new. The engineer checked it out
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Aprilspring9,

Thanks for getting back to us.

What I would like to do next is to arrange for one of our engineers to check the line for you so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos