Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)

Phone displaying please check line cord

Had to join the community forum as house phone displaying, Please check the line cord. I saw messages relating to this subject on the forum. Tried everything suggested but no luck. How do I book an engineer? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (38 Views)

Re: Phone displaying please check line cord

Hi Mod1959

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service. 

I've located your account to be able to take a closer look at this and run some tests, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (30 Views)

Re: Phone displaying please check line cord

Hi Mod1959

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly to confirm the appointment, I really appreciate it.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here if you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos