Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9 (98 Views)

Phone dead

Phone dead for past 24 hours.  Test says all OK ? Solution phone virgin media ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9 (88 Views)

Re: Phone dead

Hi Mazz67

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems with your phone service at the moment, I've located your account to run some tests on the line from our end.

We're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9 (86 Views)

Hi Craig, I have already tried the 'book an engineer facility' but availability is Friday which is quite a long time.  I don't own a cell phone, am elderly and rely on my landline for family to make contact.  Can you get an earlier appointment?  Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9 (83 Views)

Hi Mazz67

Thanks for the fast response, we've got a few appointments available before Friday and I've sent you information about which one in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Respond to that message so we know you're available and I'll get this booked in right away! We want to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9 (77 Views)

Thanks for confirming the appointment and for the contact number Mazz67

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

Tuning in
Message 6 of 9 (74 Views)

Thank you. But I couldn't find the envelope at the right hand top of the screen and the 'getting started' guide was no help !
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9 (72 Views)

Hi Mazz67

You found it and replied! We're all set for the appointment you confirmed and we're looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9 (52 Views)

All good now. Apparently a competitor's engineer had switched off some phones in the street cable box. Thanks for quick response.

Forum Team
Message 9 of 9 (46 Views)

Hey Mazz67

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, glad to hear the issue has been resolved. 

We'll be here should you need assistance with your services moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos