Help I have not had a phone for weeks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone dead no incoming or outgoing calls

Hello yvonnecampbell1,

Sorry to hear you're without a telephone line and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the details.

I have now located your account and ran a line test and it's showing blocked so can I just confirm if you've tried unplugged any phones you have in the sockets and trying one at a time just in case it's the equipment?

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
yvonnecampbell1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rose
I have tired this already. The phone was not working about 1month ago and I contacted virgin. They told me it must be my equipment. A couple of days later an engineer was working in the box across the road and the phone worked for 3 day's then stopped again.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello yvonnecampbell1,

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

In this case I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at it for you so if you check your inbox you will see another message from me to arrange your appointment.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos