Menu
marianmano88
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Phone calls not made

I've received the bill and noticed there are phone calls that never been made because I don't have a landline phone installed
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone calls not made

Hi marianmano88

How many of these calls are you seeing? Is it a one off or are you seeing a lot of calls made that you didn't make? Are there any patterns in terms of the numbers that you've called being residential or business numbers and are you seeing them happen at any particular time of day? 

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marianmano88

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your service at the moment. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you and we're not detecting any errors at the moment. Are you able to borrow a handset to dial your mobile number, so we can see what number is coming up on the mobile? This could be a potential crossed line issue and that's the way to tellMan Happy

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
marianmano88
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I don't have any friends to borrow me a handset, is there any other option? How can I block all the calls from/to my landline number?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi marianmano88

There's no other way for us to check if you've got a crossed line issue, how many of these calls are you seeing? Is it a one off or are you seeing a lot of calls made that you didn't make? 

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
marianmano88
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Well, the problem is I don't have a landline phone connected so all the calls that have been made aren't from me.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi marianmano88

How many of these calls are you seeing? Is it a one off or are you seeing a lot of calls made that you didn't make? Are there any patterns in terms of the numbers that you've called being residential or business numbers and are you seeing them happen at any particular time of day? 

Speak soon

Craig

0 Kudos
marianmano88
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've noticed 4 calls that have not been made by me:

Mon 20 Feb 14:50 LEICESTER 0116 *removed 5:00 £0.66
Mon 20 Feb 15:02 LEICESTER 0116 *removed 5:00 £0.66
Wed 22 Feb 19:48 LEICESTER 0116 *removed 49:00 £5.06
Fri 03 Mar 11:26 NATIONAL 0300 *removed 9:00 £1.06

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marianmano88

Thanks for getting back to me, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to investigate the line to ensure there's no fault with it, causing these calls to be made. 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos