Menu
darren45
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone bill

Hi I'm on talk 150 and xl phone iv a copy of the call charges on my bill are these calls made over

The 150 mins  limit ,the total adds up to 140 mins .cs say iv made over 250 of calls added 34 pound to my bill but refunded that ty cs but the problem still continues now there's 6 pound added they won't refund no more they still say I'm well over 150 mins witch my bill says I'm not 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone bill

XL phone has a 60 minute limit before you are charged for calls. If you hang up & redial before 60 minutes are up you won't be charged.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone bill

Hi there darren45,

Sorry to hear about these unwanted charges.

As mentioned by nodrogd, there is a 60 minute limit before additional charges are incurred with this package. Certain other numbers will be, of course, chargeable before this period.

I'd recommend chatting to the team about this some more, to receive a full explanation for these charges.

You can call our team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos