Menu
BRUTE
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone bill query

Are Virgin to Virgin land lines free as I've been charged?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone bill query

Hi BRUTE

Thanks for dropping by and a warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Virgin Media to Virgin Media calls are only free as part of your normal virginmedia.com/callcosts package.

****Please be aware from May 1st most of the below plans are now legacy packages and cannot be added****

If you have:

Talk More International Anytime: Includes all landline calls, all 08 numbers, UK mobiles, and the TOP 30 international destinations, and all of them are free for up to 60 minutes per call.

Talk More Anytime: Includes all landline calls, 0870 and 0845 numbers and UK mobiles free for up to 60 minutes per call. After the 60th minute standard call rates apply for each subsequent minute.

Talk More Evening and Weekends: Includes evening and weekend calls to the same numbers as Talk More Anytime (TMA) weekdays from 7pm to 7am and then Fri 7pm right through to Monday 7am.

Talk More Weekends: Includes the same calls as TMA on weekends, from Midnight Friday to Midnight Sunday.

Talk Weekends includes: Includes weekend calls to landlines, Virgin Mobiles and 0870 numbers from Midnight Friday to Midnight Sunday.

To find out which plan you are on you can check by logging into your My Virgin Media account online or by contacting our teams either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  .

*Legacy call plans will potentially vary from the above and can be checked by contacting our teams on either of the ways above.

If there is anything else you need help with, just let us know!

Take care Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos