Menu
vibe2vibe66
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone been out of order for over a week...virgin not helpful in getting this resolved

My home phone has not been working for over a week. 

Virgin have not been helpful at all in getting this problem resolved. Has anyone else had this problem. They are very hard to contact and engineers do not keep appointments. Has anyone else had problems like this.

I am still trying to get this resolved. Its disgraceful and frustrating and I wish to make a complaint about this terrible service I am receiving

Has anyone else had problems like this and how did they get it resolved

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone been out of order for over a week...virgin not helpful in getting this resolved

Hi vibe2vibe66,

A warm welcome to out community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your Landline hasn't been working and for the disruption you've experienced.  I can see you have an engineer booked to call round and get this sorted for you.  It would be great if you could keep me posted on how you get on so please keep me in the loop once they have called out.

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
vibe2vibe66
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone been out of order for over a week...virgin not helpful in getting this resolved

Hi Collette

thank you for your response, however i am not sure you read my email properly. 2 engineers that were booked failed to turn up and it is very difficult getting any sort of help from your company, infact this is one of the worst companies I have dealt with in trying to get things resolved. I have already made a complaint which i am still waiting to have resolved as well as my phone is still not working after a week. I am trying to get this resolved as well. It is a nightmare. 

Are you able to help with this

kind regards Patrick

0 Kudos