Menu
Archie3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Problems

When I phone a  telephone number even 1471 or 1571 I am receive a message saying it is not recognised. How can I get help.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone Problems

Hi Archie3

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing at the moment. 

Using your forum details, I've located your account and I can see that you've arranged for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this early next week, which is great news. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone Problems

Hi Archie3

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing at the moment. 

Using your forum details, I've located your account and I can see that you've arranged for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this early next week, which is great news. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos