Menu
Jackalan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone Problem

We lost our TV, Broadband and phone last Wednesday while improvements were being made.

TV and Broadband were restored the following day but our phone is still not working 1 week later.

We had an engineer's appointment for 4 - 7pm yesterday, I had 3 texts confirming it but no-one turned up. I contacted Virgin on my mobile using the 150 number and was told someone would phone me at 9:30 this morning. No one has!

Virgin used to be very good at sorting out problems, what's gone wrong?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Problem

HI Jackalan

I am so sorry to learn about this situation, I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end and I can see that the engineering team had some problems on the day of your appointment, a member of the team tried calling multiple times to rearrange the appointment but there was no answer.

I'd like to arrange for another engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? As well as confirming the contact information we've got for you.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Problem

Hi Jackalan

Thanks for confirming the appointment, we're looking forward to hearing how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos