Menu
beejayfox
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone Outage

Phones not working following broadband and TV problems (now fixed after overnight problems). Engineer visit arranged (after 11 minute phone call) but now cancelled by text from Virgin.

Website informs that there are no problems in the area with phones. Tried to rerun phone diagnostic test but prevented by website as I've run 3 already to check this.

I am well and truly p*****d off. Anyone else suffering?? I guess I'll just have to use up some more of my valuable time and mobile minutes to re-arrange phone engineer visit ???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Outage

Hi beejayfox

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're been experiencing with your phone line recently, I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you.

We're not detecting any problems when testing the line from our end, I can also see that we've spoken to you yesterday about getting this resolved, ho0w did that go?

I'd love to hear from you and get to the bottom of this issue

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
beejayfox
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All fixed now thanks.

Clearly some lack of communication between different parts of Virgin's organisation leading to frustratingly poor information being communicated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey beejayfox

Excellent news, I'm glad to hear things are working as they should and apologise again for the inconvenience you've experienced.

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos