Menu
MrVNice
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone Number

Just got landline sorted after 3 weeks but account showing different number to the one the phone works with .... HELP ???

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone Number

Hi MrVNice

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the continued problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

I've located your account to take a look at this and we're not detecting any errors, I'd like to take an even closer look at this if possible though. To allow me to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi MrVNice

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the continued problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

I've located your account to take a look at this and we're not detecting any errors, I'd like to take an even closer look at this if possible though. To allow me to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
joby1kinoby
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have the same problem  I finally had the phone connected after almost 4 weeks and it is a different number to that showing on the paperwork and account online.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing a similar issue here joby1kinoby,

I'm unable to detect any issues via the line state at the moment.

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm some details.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos