Menu
SammiBabe
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone - No dial tone

Few days now, no dial tone.

Check the Service Status and apparently there are no issues.

Bought a brand new phone as I thought my other phone had finally given up after many years of use.

Can call home, hear the ring tone, when I try from another phone, but landline doesn't ring.

Tried the test on your website, gets to 99% then stops, then says, sorry we could not complete the test as it was taking longer than it should have.

I don' know what else to do.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone - No dial tone

Hi SammiBabe

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service, I've located your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're seeing no issues there, although as you've already tested your handset I'd like to arrange for this issue to be escalated. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone - No dial tone

Hi SammiBabe

Thanks again for getting back to me so quickly and confirming the appointment, I really appreciate it. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos