Menu
samb012
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line

My mum has a Call24 emergency box and since saturday it's been telling us that the phone line is disconnected. But it's not. I've run a test on the Virgin website but it gets to 99% of the test then freezes! I have clicked on the Contact Us link and it's broken, the online chat team are all busy and I'm getting thoroughly fed up now. Can anyone help????

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line

have you plugged a phone into the same port to see if it works and can dial out. If the phone works plugged int he same place it might be a fault with the call24 box
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samb012

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your mums phone line at the moment.

Are you able to dial out to any other number? Or receive calls at the moment?

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end, to allow me to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
samb012
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have and all seems to be working ok. I'm going to phone call24 so they can check from their end. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for samb012

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos