Menu
JaeM
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line

Really not happy with Virgin Media at the moment I have been waiting 3 months for a phone line to be installed, after I transferred my services to my new home. I have been given three separate dates when this will be done by Advisors on the phone only to be told that we are still no further forward as the Cabinet Team still haven't been out to sort out the capacity issues. I have been promised callbacks etc and haven't received anything.

This phone line is extremely important as we do not receive mobile phone signal for any network in our village and both myself and my partner have ageing parents who are ill and if anything was to happen we wouldn't hear about it. 

I am am at the end of tether 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line

Hi JaeM,

I'm sorry to hear that there has been a delay installing your phone line due a problem with the local cabinet. 

Checking into this, I can see that this has been escalated to a manager for you and the manager will contact you with any updates on the complaint raised for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
JaeM
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ive been told time and time again that someone will be contacting me and have received no contact from anyone at Virgin Media. I will enquire with OFCOM if there is a case for Virgin Media to answer. I may also look around and see what services I can get from other companies as I have now completely lost faith in anything that Virgin Media say to me. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JaeM,

I'm very sorry to hear that no one has been in touch as yet in relation to your Landline not being installed yet.  I would like to help chase this up for you.  

I will send you further details in a private message, look for the  icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos