Menu
mainy1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line disconnected before Christmas, Chat help confirmed but Technical support contradicting this

So i ask for all my services to be disconnected on 14th December 2016, however as I was to be charged up to the end of my contract at end of February 2017, decided to keep my services until this date.  I called and had this confirmed and have had no issue with TV or Broadband.  However my landline which I pay a handsome rental for has not worked since 14 December 2016 and this was confirmed by agent on the Chat facility.  However this agent could not reconnect this and advised that I call in and get this reconnected.  The agent on Chat facility confirmed that my disconnection had been processed incorrectly.  I then call today to have the land line reconnected and told that this can be done but the Chat facility agent could not have known I had been disconnected.  So, two points, who is giving me incorrect truths and why can I not have my line rental refunded for the period of not having this service?  By the way, been a customer for over 18 years and this is not doing very much to try and retain such custom.  Not overly fussed on getting the line rental refund but very much do not like being made out to be a fool for something that is not of my doing.  Please do explain Virgin media (just don't call me on my landline!)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line disconnected before Christmas, Chat help confirmed but Technical support contradic...

Hi mainy1976

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing recently.

We don't expect you to pay for a service you've not received so I'd like to take a closer look at this for you, to allow me to do that I'd need to ask you some questions.

You can respond to those questions by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page and taking a look at the private message I've sent you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos