Menu
CryogenciDead
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line Not Working

I have had the VIP package for six months since I moved into my new flat. My old telephone hasn't worked in any of the phone lines and I figured I needed a new phone. I bought a brand new telephone for the landline today and discovered none of the phone-lines in the house work. So to be clear, have I been paying for a none operational landline for seven months? I hope not as I am beginning to feel very ripped off.

Any help would appreciated,

Michael Kondratiuk.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line Not Working

Hi CryogeniciDead

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the line and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment, although if you've tried this in the master telephone socket and still aren't getting a dial tone, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos