Menu
David571
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line Cut In Garden

I have been experiencing Ring Trip for about a week and have now lost the dialing tone too. Having read similar posts and recently had block paving laid in the garden, I checked the outside cable to find both the Broadband and phone line had been cut and then repaid using connector blocks wrapped in insulating tape. The company involved are long gone, which leaves me with the problem. The broadband is fine just the issue with phone line, although I would like this repaired too. Will I be charged for a repair as its occurred outside the property and through no fault of my own? Also, could the cutting of the cable cause my problem with the phone?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line Cut In Garden

Hello David571,

Thanks for posting about this in the community.

There are no charges for our engineers but if there were this would be discussed before any work went ahead. I would like to send someone out to take a look at this for you so I'm just going to send you another message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide