Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)

Phone Issue NG11

My phone keeps ringing & then just goes dead or I have a crackling line - its been doing it for the last hour.

I've tried your website to run a test but it just gets to 99% & then stops?

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (63 Views)

Re: Phone Issue NG11

Hi Ruddred

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the line, I can see that there's an issue in your local area that's currently being worked on (reference F005591346).

The review date has been set for later today so I'm confident this will be resolved soon. I've also raised a ticket on your account so we can let you know when the issue has been closed, on the contact number we have on your account.

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (55 Views)

Its gone terrible thanks for asking. I've received a test saying its all been fixed & it hasn't.

The phone rings & when I answer all I get is crackling down the line. When I hang up it just rings again.

So basically I don't have a working phone line.

Remind me what I pay you for again?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (45 Views)

Hi Ruddred

I'm so sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing, I've checked and as you've mentioned, the issue in your area has been closed as resolved.

With that in mind, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look as soon as possible, if you're available for an appointment? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos