Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (91 Views)

Phone Dead

It was working this morning (someone called us), but now trying to make a call there is no dialing tone, just a slight crackling.

Help please

Accepted Solutions

Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by jennie2000
Wednesday
Re: Phone dead - SE18

Hello,

I have contacted you and an engineer arrived...he suggested that there was a 'Network Outage' he could see that our line is being affected by a fault in the area.

He also said that another local who lives up the road also suffered this problem?

We need a fix asap as both myself and partner work from home. We have not been given any resolution or intended fix times........... can you find any updates or estimated fix times on our service status checker

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 5 (92 Views)

Phone Dead

Hello, I have contacted you and an engineer arrived...he suggested that there was a 'Network Outage' he could see that our line is being affected by a fault in the area. He also said that another local who lives up the road also suffered this problem? We need a fix asap as both myself and partner work from home. We have not been given any resolution or intended fix times........... can you find any updates or estimated fix times on our service status checker
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5 (76 Views)

Re: Phone Dead

Hello Saltmark,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're without a landline at the moment.

I would like to look into this so I'm just going to need you to send me a private message with the address, telephone number and the full name on the account so I can get this looked into.

You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and pressing 'Send me a message'.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5 (48 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for your response.....! I am still without phone. When will someone grab hold of this and let me know what is happening, what has happened and why I spend nearly two hours a day trying to get a response?

Totally unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5 (43 Views)

Hi there Saltmark,

Sorry to hear about all of this. I can see that a technician appointment has been arranged for you regarding the landline fault.

It appears that the network fault has since been verified as closed.

Let me know if I can help with anything more,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos