Menu
singalong
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Personal Value Statement

I am confused by the Personal Value Statement VM sent me for the period July - Oct 2015.

I pay £8 per month for Talk Anytime, so for the 4 months paid £32.

The statement says I made £25.52 worth of calls and SAVED £17.52 but I paid £32!

Anybody have any ideas.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Personal Value Statement

Hi singalong Smiley Happy

Thanks for popping by with your Value Statement query and a warm welcome to you. I hope you're enjoying taking a look around the community!

The Value Statements show you the benefit of the packages you have with us, whether it be usage summary for your broadband or call charge cost savings for your phone.

These savings are factored in to show what you have saved in call charges on top of what you have paid for the monthly call plan you subscribe to.

I have checked your account and can see that the £8 Talk Unlimited plan you have that you have mentioned is definitely benefitting you as a customer with us.

If you have any concerns about that at all you can contact us on 0345 454 1111 or 150. You can also choose to chat to our Webchat team about your account if you would like to discuss this in further detail as both methods of contact allow us to clear the security we need to look at your account in greater detail.

If there's anything else we can help with, please just let us know Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
singalong
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

Thanks for the information.

So if I understand you correctly, I have made calls totaling £49.52 ( £32 + 17.52), saving £17.52. Is that correct?

How does the £25.52 calls made to 01,02 numbers relate to the other figures?

Surely the Value Statement could be simplified and detail Calls Made £ Total Paid £ Saving £.

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers John 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

I would like them to be a bit more straightforward too Smiley Happy

I've sent this off for the Value Statements team to look into in a bit more detail for us to see if we can provide a more specific breakdown for you as the information within the V.S is not laid out on the account for Customer Services to see and discuss with you.

Once I get some feedback for you, I'll let you know what they say Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
singalong
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

I don't know if you are aware but it seems the Value Statement system has changed and now an email is sent.

I received one on the 29 March and it now makes complete sense. The detail is as follows:

"Between November and January, after your monthly call charges you nattered your way to cheeky little savings of £27.56."

You Called                                                              Worth

329 mins to 01,02,03 no's                                    £50.82

2 mins to Virgin Media mobiles                           £0.74

I paid £24 for Nov - Jan, so £50.82 + £0.74 = £51.56 - £24 = £27.56. Hooray.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

John

0 Kudos