Menu
dede26
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Paying for a telephone line that was never installed!!!!!!

I have been with Virgin for almost 3 weeks now, they gave me a great package with a phone line rental, TV, and Broadband, however my line was not connected on the day.

I have tried contacting them as well as texting the engineer's mobile who installed the devices but I have had no reply. 

This is is absolutely ridiculous. I am extremely disappointed as everything was initially going to plan. 

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for a telephone line that was never installed!!!!!!

I would recommend you phone Virgin Media and choose the option for leaving Virgin Media.  This will put you through to their retentions (loyalty) department.  They are based in the UK and I'm sure they will be able to get this resolved for you.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for a telephone line that was never installed!!!!!!

Really sorry to hear this dede26, 

I've located your account and can see that an engineer appointment has been arranged for you to get this sorted. 

*Remember that someone of the age of 18+ would need to be in attendance for the full duration of the visit.

Let me know if there is anything more that I can help with in the meantime,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos