Menu
rdoonga
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

PHONE NOT WORKING

Our phone is not working engineer - 2 weeks if we are lucky. The charges of the call on my mobile with various transfers - was not amused. Awful service and very bad understanding on the call too.

I am hoping VIRGIN do not charge me anything for this for a whole month.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: PHONE NOT WORKING

Hi there rdoonga, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and that there is a delay in getting a technician out to investigate further. 

I've taken a look this morning to see if we are able to bring the appointment forward, and unfortunately there are no earlier appointments available. 

Apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
rdoonga
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still not working!!!   crazy!

No PR with regards to a refund either. 

Regards, Rita

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rdoonga

Sorry again for the issues you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment, I've been able to take another look at your account from our end for you.

I can see that action has been arranged to get this issue resolved and I'd love to hear how that goes, apologies again for the inconvenience.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
rdoonga
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just to add to my woes - we are all having to make sure there is someone in the house as our alarm system is linked and not working either.

I am so fed up with this poor service.  I pay so much to Virgin. 

0 Kudos