Menu
jm1971
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Out going call to Canada

Hello there 

Here we go again , it has been about a month maybe more that i have reported this problem . I haven't got any update of the progress since. They said that non of the virgin media users able to make an out going call to Canada. If this is the case then it should have been sorted by now and some one in Virgin media technical and management department surely has to do something about it right ? .I feel like i have been left alone here . I have never seen anything like this in my life and I have been a virgin media client for over 10 years , I thought it means something !!!

Regards 

James 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Out going call to Canada

Hi jm1971

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with calling Canada, from looking at your account I can see you've spoken with the team who've created a notification on your account to let you know when there are updates available.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jm1971
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for your reply , the problem was resolved and it was working fine till yesterday and it is back again today. It is frustrating ,If they could resolve it once why it is back again .

Thanks

James  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey James

Sorry about this, what happens when you try to dial a number? I'll raise this issue to our back office teams for full investigation once we've got more information, so with that in mind, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jm1971
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig 

Thanks for your reply , well it was OK for couple of days and I got a phone call from virgin media regarding this . They asked me if the problem has been resolved  . I mentioned that it is better than before Since yesterday when i phone Canada, it rings so it means that part has been solved but as soon as they pick of the phone and says hello it goes quiet. I cant hear anything while they can hear me it is weird .I can tell you that in past ten years i have never had this kind of issue with virgin media and this is too strange to me  . I was hoping that your team would manage to fix this problem ? !!!

Best wishes 

James 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey James

Sorry again for the continued problems you're experiencing, it's not what we want for you.

So that I can raise this issue to be escalated, would you be able to respond to the private message I sent you a few times ago?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos