Menu
Jamdin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Our phone is dead

Our telephone has been dead for over 24 hours. I've run the Virgin test which does not detect a fault. I see others have recently had the same experience.
Can you help
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Our phone is dead

Hi James,

Thanks for getting back to us, Craig_D is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind me stepping in.

What I would like to do next is to arrange for a technician to visit your property so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jamdin

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're not seeing any issues at the moment though. Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or yours on an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jamdin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig

We have checked all the phones are connected. You get a ringing tone when you call the number but none of the phones ring. Could there be a break in the line somewhere?

Regards

James

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi James,

Thanks for getting back to us, Craig_D is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind me stepping in.

What I would like to do next is to arrange for a technician to visit your property so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team