Menu
kapokapo
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Our landline phone is not working

Hello!

I am a Virgin customer about 3 years. We have never used phone line since then. We decided to buy a phone but when we tried to set it up we discovered that phone line does not work. Can someone help with this? Is it possible that I am doing something wrong?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Our landline phone is not working

Hi there kapokapo, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to our community and say that I'm sorry to hear that your phone line is not working for you, and I'd really like to help you out. 

I've done some testing on the line, and can see no reason why your line should not be working for you, so I'd like to arrange for someone to call out and take a closer look for you. I've sent you a private message in order to get this arranged, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a blue envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Our landline phone is not working

Hi there kapokapo, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to read the private message I sent on Saturday as I've had no reply. 

If you'd like for me to arrange a technician to call out then please let me know. 

Many thanks.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos