Menu
deakin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Open/damaged junction box

Hopefully this is in the correct section to have something done about this.

Over the past year I've called multiple times regarding this open junction box in our tenement building. Still to this date

no work has been done. While it seems not to be effecting anyone's service it's still a danger to any kids who can reach the box. Could one of you good virgin folks please contact me to get some action in motion. (Pic below)

Thanks.

IMAG0149.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Open/damaged junction box

Hi deakin,

Thank you for your post on the Forum and providing us with the image of the damaged junction box. I'm sorry to hear that your previous calls to us to report this problem have not resulted in getting the box fixed.

I have reported this to our Operations Department now. Someone from that department may be in touch with you if they have a problem locating the open box.

If I get any further updates on this, I'll be back in touch with you.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention and for your perseverance in getting the box fixed.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
deakin
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Terri.

0 Kudos
deakin
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Quote : Terri.

"I have reported this to our Operations Department now. Someone from that department may be in touch with you if they have a problem locating the open box."

End quote.

Just wondering, since i did not provide any details such as my address(for obvious security reasons) how will the operations department know where the box is? Would they back trace my address from the IP address i have posted from or is it done through some other means?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi deakin,

Thank you for your post and getting back to me. 

I was able to access your account via your Forum details and provided the necessary information that the Operations Department requires.

Has the box been seen to yet? Please let me know.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
deakin
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello Terri,

No the box is still wide open.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi deakin,

Thank you for letting me know. I'm sorry that this has not been fixed yet.

I am chasing this up with our Cabinet and Plant facilities. As soon as I receive any update on this, I will be back in touch.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
deakin
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Terri.
0 Kudos
jth999
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I was interested to read the customer's post about delays in fixing his damaged box. I have reported a damaged box three times now, but no one has been to repair it, or indeed to get in touch about it. IT is not as badly damaged as the photo  in this complaint, but it would still let in water if it rains. Why do we have to report these things so many times?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi jth999, 

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Apologies that you've not yet had a response since reporting the damaged box to us, I want to chase this up for you. I've send you a PM so I can take further information. Please check your inbox (red envelope, top left) for my message. 

Speak with you very soon, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos